11/14/11

The Magayon Mayon Volcano

The first time I visited Legaspi, Albay, I wasn't able to get a glimpse of the majestic Mayon Volcano. Story has it that it if at first it doesn't allow its presence to be seen, that means you have to come back and pay her another visit. 

True enough, the second time I went backpacking to Bicol with my travel buddies, I got the surprise of my life, when at the first light of morning, from the window of the bus I was on, was the enchanting Mayon volcano in all its great splendour.

Almost in panic that any minute it may be shrouded by the clouds, I immediately grabbed my camera and shoot away. 

Satisfied because of the ample shots I took during the first day, I wasn't worried even if it didn't show up the following day. But it did otherwise.





No comments:

Post a Comment